There are thousands of diets out there. Most of them are for losing weight. It can be not really easy to find a weight loss diet plan to suit you with so many options to choose from. We will take a look at the pros and cons of some of the most popular diet strategies:
There is no a single best diet for absolutely every person to follow, forever and always.
- Is the Weight Watchers a perfect weight loss program for you? Is counting Smart Points more convenient than counting calories?
- What actually is the difference between Atkins diet and South Beach Diet?
- What does the China Study say about Vegan eating? Does Vegetarian diet have any advantages?
- Ketogenic diet as the most strict among the low carb eating plans.
- IIFYM. “If it fits your macros”, is it even a diet plan or what?
That’s awesome if you found a particular nutritional idea which helped you achieve your goals. However, it doesn’t mean everyone else should follow the same diet plan; it works personally for you, under a certain set of circumstances, at one point in your life. But what happens to people on these diets in the long run?
Studies show that your best diet is the one that you can adhere to over the long term. In other words, your ability to follow a particular diet plan is a larger predictor of your long-term success than the type of diet you choose. Lifestyle change is what leads to long-term health and weight-loss success. Download and start to change your life TODAY!