The Titan Fitness Twister Stepper helps is great for people who don't have the space for a full size step machine! Use the center computer to track your time, number of steps, strides per minute and calories burned. The large step areas are perfect for any size feet to step on and off, and the soft surface is textured and skid proof to ensure you have a safe and comfortable workout. Increasing the difficulty of the workout is easy: simply turn it over and adjust using the resistance knob. To build up your upper body, attach the carabiner-style bungee straps to the center rings and pull or push while you're stepping for a multi-functional exercise routine!
- Soft and textured surface for safe and comfortable workout
- Built-in computer tracks time, strides/minute, total # of steps, and calories burned
- Sturdy construction stands up to vigorous activity
- Resistance bands allow you to add an upper-body component to your workout
- Hydraulic action provides step resistance
- Color: Gray base, Black steps, Black bands
- Weight: 22 lb
- Material: Steel and plastic
- Pedal dimensions: 12 1/2" x 4 3/4" x 5" to 9 3/4"
- Base dimension:16" x 14 1/4"
- Height: 7 5/8" to 9 3/4"
Design: Computer measures calories burned, strides/minute, total steps and elapsed time; No assembly required
Versatility: Adjustable resistance levels to increase or decrease difficulty; Easy to work out anywhere and small enough to store under a table or in a closet
Sturdy and safe: 250 lb weight capacity; Straps hook on securely; Textured pedals prevent slipping
Benefits: Add upper body workout with straps; Quiet enough to avoid disturbing others; Large pedals work for any foot size
Dimensions: Pedals - 12 1/2" x 4 3/4"; Straps - 38" to 60"; Base - 16" x 14 1/4"; Weight - 22 lb; See Specifications section for complete dimensions