INTRODUCING THE #1 BESTSELLING HEALTHY COOKBOOK WITH OVER 100,000 COPIES SOLD!If you want to build a body you can be proud of without starving or depriving yourself of all the foods you actually like...then you want to read this book.
What if I told you that just about everything magazines and trainers "teach" you about dieting is wrong?
What if you could build muscle and lose fat eating "naughty" foods every week?
What if you didn't have to suffer through low-carb dieting to get lean? In fact, what if you could eat all the carbs you wanted?In short, what if I told you that proper dieting--whether you want to maximize fat loss or muscle growth--is much simpler and more enjoyable than you've been led to believe?
Imagine...eating delicious, filling meals every day...never feeling starved or stuffed...having great energy levels and workouts...and watching your body respond exactly as you desire, dropping fat or adding muscle each and every week.
And imagine finally understanding how proper dieting really works, never again falling for the BS, tricks, and gimmicks pushed by "gurus" and other shysters.
Well, I have good news.When you know how to diet properly--and this doesn't mean learning to eat boiled chicken and raw broccoli six times per day--getting lean and muscular becomes simple, convenient, and dare I say...enjoyable.
And this book will show you the way.
Here's a "sneak peek" of what you'll find inside:
- 13 delicious and easy-to-make breakfast recipes, like "BLT" Eggs Benedict, Heuvos Rancheros, High-Protein Banana Oatcakes, Spice Caribbean Oatmeal with Yogurt Swirl, and more.
- 11 mouthwatering salads and dressings, like Spicy Santa Fe Taco Salad, Grilled Mediterranean Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette, Creamy Jalapeno-Cilantro Dressing, and more.
- 14 "diet-friendly" snacks that you'll actually want to eat, like Blueberry-Coconut Pancake Batter Smoothie, Maple-Walnut Protein Muffins, Peanut Butter Protein Swirl Brownies, and more.
- 16 succulent beef and pork recipes that make great lunches and dinners, like Beef Stroganoff, Beef Lo Mein, Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops, and more.
- 18 poultry recipes that you'll love again and again, like Curry Chicken, Mexican Meatloaf, Pollo Fajitas, and more.
- 8 savory seafood recipes like Creamy Fettuccine with Scallops, Graham Cracker-Crusted Tilapia, Seared Cod with No-Cook Mustard-Caper Sauce, and more.
- 11 awesome side dishes like Crispy Squash Fries, Sweet Potato Chips, Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked Potato, and more.
- 10 delectable desserts that can actually fit your macros, like Peach Cobbler, Maple-Raisin Bread Pudding, Triple Berry Crisp, and more.
Simply put, The Shredded Chef
isn't just another "healthy cookbook."
It's 270 pages of practical dietary wisdom backed by over 115 scientific studies (all referenced, of course!) and decades of anecdotal evidence.
It's also going to give you simple and helpful cooking insights that will immediately upgrade your culinary skills.
So...imagine, just 12 weeks from now, wooing your friends, family, and significant other with restaurant-quality meals that cost a fraction of the price...
...and being constantly complimented on how you look and asked what the heck you're doing.Well, scroll up, buy this book now, and start your journey to your best body ever today.SPECIAL BONUS FOR READERS
With this book you'll also get two free eBooks (one for men and one for women) that teach you the fundamentals of strength training and muscle building and give you tried-and-true weightlifting programs that will change your body in just 8 weeks.
You'll also get 10 meal plans (5 for men and 5 for women) that show you how to put flexible dieting principles into practice and make them work for you.
And last but not least, you'll get a spreadsheet that contains the calorie and macronutrient counts for all the recipes in the book.