Can I Really Have Bread?
Short answer YES, Long answer Not every bread.
The handy book you just bought contains exactly 30 amazing recipes for ketogenic nutrition. They are divided into different categories for your convenience.
Compared to the first edition of the book, I shuffled the categories a bit to offer you even more various recipes.
This book includes:
- Bread recipes – a bunch of ketogenic recipes to make the perfect loaf for all occasions and times of the day
- Bagels recipes – if you don’t feel like eating a traditional loaf, try some of these amazing bagels that are completely adapted to ketogenic diet
- Pancake recipes – tasty pancakes just the way you love them in the recipes that perfectly fit with keto style of nutrition
- Muffins recipes – ideal for those looking to indulge their sweet tooth or looking for a savory keto meal
- Biscuits and crackers – care for a bite in the afternoon? Would you like to make an on-the-go snack? Check out the delicious recipes for cookies and biscuits
I’ve been using the keto style of nutrition for years, and I can proudly say that I tested each of the recipes. Not only you get 30 amazing low-carb recipes, but you also get all the information on servings and needed preparation and cooking time.
Get Your Copy NOW & Enjoy..